Doctorate Program, "Economics and Management of Innovation and Sustainability" at the Universities of Ferrara and Parma
Level II Tutor for the master’s program “Trade and Consumer Marketing” in the Department of Economics and Management.
AREAS OF RESEARCH
- Omnichannel Retailing: the Impact of Omnichannel Strategies in the Grocery and Fashion Sectors
- The Impact of New Digital and Mobile Technologies on In-and Out-of-Store Purchasing Decisions
- Shopper Marketing: Shopper Purchasing and Consumption Behavior
- Mobile Distraction: the Impact of Mobile Use on the Consumer's Decision-Making Process
- Planned and Impulse Purchases