In a distribution market that has become increasingly cutthroat, it’s critical to offer your customers the right assortment in order to differentiate yourself from the competition and gain a competitive advantage. In order to fully exploit its marketing potential, you must develop a strategic approach that takes both supply and demand into account.
Quite complex indeed. Not only must you be able to anticipate your customers’ needs to increase sales, but also to leverage industrial contributions to improve a product’s P&L.
What We Offer
Retail-Lab provides companies with advanced models to help them increase value generated by certain product categories (and/or segments/sub-segments) in relation to their display space at the point of sale. These models differ from traditional ECR models for their multi-dashboard approach, allowing companies to monitor all the system’s key variables at the same time. It can also provide another important advantage: the ability to achieve positive results over a shorter period of time with lower costs.
- Redefining the Category Tree Using New Parameters
- Creating Innovative Supply Segmentation Models in line with Cluster Expectations of Demand
- Defining Category/Segment Projects in Various Sectors
- Market Analysis and Product Space Allocation Proposals
- Space Management and Communication of Segment Innovation