The Observatory, founded in 1998 in the Department of Economics and Management at University of Parma, is currently run by Professor Cristina Ziliani.
What We Offer
Retail-Lab conducts research projects that evaluate the effectiveness of a company’s activities and the media used to promote client loyalty and pricing strategies. We also perform client profiling and segmentation studies based on the information obtained from company databases and external sources, as well as forecasting demand behavior.
- Analyses of Loyalty Marketing Strategies, Customer Loyalty and CRM - in particular Multi-channel and Omnichannel Strategies
- Assistance Developing Loyalty Programs
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Promotional Communications - in particular Paper vs. Digital
- Innovative Models of Client Segmentation based on data from database
- Analyses of the impact of Touchpoints on Retailer and Brand Loyalty